Xanax , also known as by street names planks, Zanbars, Z- bars, bricks, zanies, and bars, is a brand name for the drug Alprazolam. It is prescribed by doctors worldwide to treat anxiety, panic attacks, and disorders. Buy Xanax bars
How does Xanax work?
Like other benzodiazepines, Xanax works by slowing down the central nervous system, inducing a calming effect. Xanax is a drug of choice for many individuals suffering from panic attacks and other debilitating types of anxiety. buy 2mg xanax bars online
When do you need to be more careful while taking Xanax?
Your doctor would not prescribe this drug in the following cases:
- allergies to Xanax or any similar drug-like diazepam, chlordiazepoxide, clonazepam (Klonopin), clorazepate, etc
- if you are already on any of the drug falling under the group of opioid drugs(combined usage can lead to difficulty breathing, excessive tiredness, coma and can even lead to death)
- seizures or epilepsy
- a history of depression
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction
- alcoholic liver disease
- kidney disease
- breathing disorder
- narrow-angle glaucoma
Where can you get Xanax?
With its widespread use, Xanax is easily available online. You can buy Xanax at your nearest drug stores with a prescription. It is even possible to buy Xanax online.
What are the various forms of Xanax?
Xanax is available in the various forms as an extended-release tablet or an oral tablet that dissolves quickly in the mouth. You can also take it in a liquid form orally.
What is the usual prescribed dosage for Xanax?
What is Xanax withdrawal?
Xanax has habit-forming and addictive properties. Therefore, you should not take it for a prolonged time than its prescribed dose. After taking its high dosage, it is not recommended to stop the consumption of Xanax as it results in serious withdrawal symptoms. These may include:
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Heart palpitations
- Panic attack
- Loss of appetite
What are the side effects of taking Xanax?
After taking Xanax, you may notice some manageable side effects like:
- Drowsiness or dizziness
- Increased saliva production
- Blurred vision
- Change in sex drive
- Menstrual disorder
- Dry mouth or increased saliva
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Weight loss or gain
- Low energy
- Increased or decreased appetite
Sometimes you may notice certain severe or serious side effects. You may need to report to the doctor in such cases. Call for an emergency if you notice any of the following serious side effects after taking Xanax:
- Mood changes
- memory problems
- suicidal thoughts
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Slurred speech or difficulty in speaking
- Itching/swelling (involving areas of face, tongue or throat)
- loss of coordination
- trouble in walking